Saturday 14 March 2009

No news isn't necessarily good news, but then there's no bad news either!

The weekend is here, but 90% of the people aren't as they're off jaunting round the country to various sights. I've to stay behind and go with Yathendra Jafa to get the plants I've decided to buy for the communal garden and Laiah isn't feeling a hundred percent. The New York "cookie" is on her last day, and despite the best attempts of everyone concerned she's still on the planet Zog! I would say a sandwich short of a picnic, but that is an understatement. Tomorrow we'll do the official planting and thereafter Laiah and I will go out for dinner, that'll save the staff coming in to cook for just the two of us.

I've started to think about what I want to do when I get back to Steenhive, and I guess the first thing will be to get a tax rebate, since the last 3 months have seen no wages coming in. Then a tour of the agencies may well be on the cards.

We're all booked up for Goa next weekend and really looking forward to it, I may even push the boat out with the hotel and pamper myself into the bargain. There's nothing much else to report on as it is becoming routine now as we drift towards completion, so I'll sign off with;

Namaste from Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment