Thursday 29 January 2009

Ready to go

Everything is packed, but how do I get up at such an ungodly hour to get the plane to Amsterdam? I could stay up all night and then sleep on the plane, but I need every nano-second of beauty sleep I can lay my hands on! You don't get a face like this (lived in!) without some sacrifices. Read Laiah's blog and thought it terrific reading, this stimulated the few grey cells left in my head that I might try and do something along the same lines, if only to keep a record of the next two months in Delhi. I've always had a soft spot for India and the sub-continent, I've never met an Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Sri Lankan I didn't like, so am very excited at the whole prospect of two months immersed in their culture. I even like cricket, which for a Scotsman with Irish connections is anathema.

No comments:

Post a Comment